Thursday 26 May 2011

Charity set up!

Thank you so much for the initial enthusiasm and encouragement for my plans. The plans are all with the ultimate goal of raising awareness, and financial support, for St Wilfrids Hospice.

With the effort of raising money I have set up a charity page at

www.justgiving.com/danpark

Whatever you can give would be amazing and make such a difference to people's lives.

In my attempt to get you to donate more why not donate now and agree a further conditional donation based on minutes under total target time (see previous blog). Sam Robson will vouch that my estimated times are realistic challenge for my running level and the challenge in mind. With all your help we can make a real difference to this organisation
and some fun along the way.

In case you don't want to scroll up

www.justgiving.com/danpark




The above patient has a SMILE on his face. Can you put a price on that. Please give generally so these smiles can be replicated in those misfortunate enough to need the service.

remember run fat boy run!

Thankyou

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment